I know, always the excuse as to why no blog updates. So much has happened that i could write pages and pages. Relax, I am not going to write pages LOL.
- Some one was murdered in our complex
- our neighbor purposely ran into our station wagon twice and totaled it and the shed wall.
- A unit across from us was shot up lots of holes
- the next night another unit one building down was shot up – lots more holes
- My father pulled my moms car out of the trust and gave it to me (we pay back the trust upon his death)
- we were not so politely told that we needed to leave by people occupying the slum lords units (10-15 people in each unit)
- we gather every dime we had available without pulling from retirement
- a mobile home was coming up for sale in a 55+ complex that is owned by the association (no changeling to a family park)
- we but our valuables into storage
- Catfish dog’s cancer came back and we kept him comfortable until . .. we are going to sped his ashes. I really miss my little guy.
- our offer on mobile home was accepted,
- the next day we accepted an offer on the condo from a broker we had been talking with.
- mobile home escrow closed
- we had our friends son in law paint, build a fence, instal gates and misc touch ups
- friends and all camp at the condo with shotgun so does not get broken into
- we hired a security guard to watch the place after we moved the last of our things out two days before it closed.
- Annie is adjusting to the move they are still a bit nervous
The mobile home has a ramp, covered parking for three on one side and one on the other. Our back looks out on a big grassy area and one side along the has grassy area also It has a fully walled in porch with two sliding doors. Not counting the porch it is around 499 sq feet smaller than or townhouse/condo so we are going nuts trying to find places for things. We donated lots of stuff the the goodwill and to the library here.
Billy came from Nevada with the boys (they are men now) and hauled a lot of stuff to the dump, e waste, and cans of paint etc. Brandon came back twice and helped us with the packing :). Our friends son in law, his cousin, my niece and her husband moved our furniture and remaining boxes. We packed up everything in banker boxes and moved them to the mobile home in the pick up late at night early mornign when the bad folks were crashed out and done for the night.
Ok that is all for now 🙂